Friday, May 22, 2009

Tipping away












Been playing quite a bit recently, -punching slightly below my weight with the following stats:

My hourly rate over 10 hours played worked out at $20.33 an hour which is fine but hopefully once I get out of a slump of running bad I will be making more. I felt at the start I played quite poorly but stepped it up a notch after posting my hands on 2+2 and getting some serious abuse. To top it off over those first 4K hands I didn't run good by any stretch of the imagination. There were a couple of key pots that help me maintain a decent hourly, The first outlines the merits of reraising with pocket kings:



This one is one that I posted on 2+2 and everyone thought I played it horribly, but I like it :) :



The early position raiser was running 13/5, basically raising AK or QQ+ and then calling pocket pairs, so I actually put him a big PP pre flop. Took a stab with a suited connector and got paid off... Lucky I know but I ain't complaining.

This is my pick of the bad beats:



and this tested my sanity too:



1 exam left on monday. Gonna see star trek tonight with Janis and then hit the books again tommorrow.

Over and out.

1 comment: