Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Exams, with a little grinding in between.














Just finished my fifth exam out of seven. It went really well I'm not used to coming out of exams and actually feeling ok about how they went. It's a new and strange feeling. Don't know if I've been just getting lucky or what but I think I've done very well in almost all of them so far touch wood. I have ground out another 7K hands or so since my last post. 3 hours ish yesterday. Wasn't bad at all, I made a few bob but it wasn't anywhere near my hourly rate.

Here is a beautiful hand I played v's some sucker slow playing a set, - the nice thing about this was the pot odds he gave me to catch up. He even could have folded the river (but I prolly wouldn't have, -then again I wouldn't have slowplayed it:) ).


I't seemed like this sort of thing kept happening to me over the last few hands, -Nothing to complain about, just a little variance to keep me on my toes. This is one of many I could have picked:












Stats:
Hours: 39.18
Total hands: 40,604
Vol. Put$ in pot: 12.95
PFR: 11.16
Hands/hr: 1036
BB/100: 4.66
$/hr: $24.19
Amount won: $947.75

PS, -39.18 hours put in total, - that's 1 weeks work during the summer. I'd be delighted with this return over the summer months :). Would set me up nicely for my final year in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment