Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Running bad














Nothing hurts more than getting consistently unlucky at poker. It hurts so bad, especially if you plan to live off it for the summer. I just seem to be unable to get anything going, - sets aren't getting paid off, -I'm running hands into bigger hands and getting sucked out on. I have to play because I need to get to supernova again and get a $650 bonus to pay my rent.










I'm down about $250 in Sklansky bucks which at the moment is about 1/3 of my bankroll. And all-in ev only tells half the story.

I made a mental note since starting my blog that I wouldn't bitch about running bad, - so on a brighter note United are playing in the champions league final tonight. Gonna get drunk and forget all about poker till tomo.

No comments:

Post a Comment