Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ups and downs










Down: United lost
Up: +8 BI day today
Down: Still lost sklansky $$$ today
Up: I can pay rent
Down: United lost
Up: Close to getting to platinum star and my $650 bonus
Down: United lost
Up: I got demented to drown my sorrows:)

My stats at 25nl have turned pretty average to be honest. Beating it at a rate of 3.17BB/100, which isn't world class by any means, -though if you added on my sklansky bucks it would be a lot higher. Made just short of 1K since I started playing cash so I can't complain.



Despit this hand I still managed to run below ev on the day. I did rather enjoy sucking out on this dude, -I had been three betting him quite a bit so there was no way I was ever getting off it.



This one confused me a little, -it was against a supernova who I'm sure has a HUD and knows that I'm not splashing around with nothing. I suckered him in nicely but man it was just badly played on his part.

No comments:

Post a Comment