Thursday, June 11, 2009

+ 3.5hours, + 3.5 BI.












Can't complain, tipping along nicely. Was up about 5 BI at one point but if ever anyone has run card dead while 22 tabeling I just did it. Hit a set exactly once every 45 times I saw a flop with a pocket pair which is never nice. No special hands of note, -biggest winning hand was AA on the day by a long way.

The first is me bullying a nit, -12/5, nothing gives me greater pleasure than sneaking a pot from their cold lifeless hands.



And this is me being too aggro. Not sure what if I would play this different again. I guess I could have checked the turn. I'll post it on two plus two (here) and see what they say.



My overall stats on both sites since starting to play cash just two months ago. Rakeback is not included:









It works out at roughly $24/ before rakeback. but I'm improving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment