Friday, May 8, 2009

Poker stats













SO, I will give a little poker background info here to convey where I'm at: a couple of well placed screenshots:



























Above are my current sharkscope stats for sngs and also my stats at 25nl. I've been running pretty bad for a long time now at sngs and have dropped down stakes from $39 to the $13 dollars to give my bankroll a breather, but my cash stats are promising and I can certainly get a much higher $/hr value at multi tabeling 18 cash than playing the $13 stts. Cash is tedious, boring as hell. But here's a mathematical equasion to clarify:

I heart $. $STT's<$CASH= Focus on cash.

At least until I have a bankroll big enough to start playing the $39 sngs again. Till that day:
Nana nana, nana nana, nana nana, nana nana, nana CASH STATS! (played to the batman theme tune)

Hands: 24,489
Hours: 23.05
Amount won: $651.75
BB/100: 5.32
$/hour: 28.28
VP$IP: 13.28
PFR: 11.59

I know it is a very small sample size, but I am happy with them stats because Joe heart $, savvy?

No comments:

Post a Comment