Thursday, May 14, 2009











Poker has taken a back seat over the last week or so for my exams, -3 down 4 to go inc. one tomo. I did drop about $80 playing 10$ donkament 90 man sngs and ran bad, 0/10. Also my usb wireless adapter has broken so am using my neolithic laptop. I timed how long it takes to load internet explorer this morning after starting it up: 10:27 mins. Not sure what state my bankroll is in exactly, I imagine about 1200 or so. I haven't mentioned it before but I am staking a guy also, -ninersrule16:















I am really happy with how he's playing though I haven't actually heard from him in a while, -I'll need to get in contact with him soon just to check in but he has exams too at the mo so he hasn't been playing too often. He's been playing the 6 dollars sngs but I'll tell him to step up soon. I gave him 600$ to start with and I'm sure he's made a few moola from battle of the planets so he should have 100bi's at 10$ soon. The one thing going against him is the volume, -he plays 4 tables which makes it very difficult to make money off unless you're playing like $110. SNGS=VOLUME.

Please leave comments, -happy to answer any questions:)

No comments:

Post a Comment