Sunday, May 17, 2009

Running Hot













Played a little yesterday and today and went on a really good run. Yesterday I finished upo $300 playing cash and I was just about to go to bed when I decided to short stack 1/2 omaha. Ten minutes and three buy ins later I finished the day at a total profit of $240. As a punishment today for losing silly money I woke up early today and put in a quick 1.5 shift before I went to gfs' party. Won A tidy $130 this morning so very happy. There are some serious fish around. I was 20 tabeling aswell and found it easy, may move up to 24 after I get used to 20.

Here are a couple of juicy hands:

Usually I would raise this pre but on this table I was running really high like30/25 or something and had only just sat down so I smooth called pre, -two donkeys.

SB special, served with a side dressing of OVER STRAIGHT. The thing I loved about this was the size of his raises. Trying to squeeze every last penny out of me and I was sitting with the nuts:) Fish.

Graph to date... Things looking good for summer.








Stats:
Hours played: 30.82
Total hands: 33,300
Amount won: $841.85
BB/100: 5.06
Vol. Put$ in pot: 12.96
Raised preflop: 11.29
$/hr: $27.3

No comments:

Post a Comment