Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Back on Track





















Things are going good again. Just had a +7 buy in day, and didn't even really play that long which is nice. And a positive red line which always feels good. My overall stats are actually a little depressing to look at, running just a little over 3.5BB/100 which isn't impressive at all but it is giving me a better hourly than a normal job. Just need to really start putting in more hours if I'm going to afford inter railing. We bought our flights today for the 3rd of August, flying straight into Amsterdam which is gonna be savage.

Had a couple of interesting hands, both of them versus regs and one versus my arch-nemesis, Virmos, who's an absolute nit. I've noticed that he will only really sit at tables where he's either across the table from, or has position on me, and I've berated him for it too. It felt SWEET.



And this beauty was a savagely cold deck for villain but he could have folded. Probably for the first time ever I typed something into the chat to try to extract the call. On the river after I went all in I said "Two pair no good". I did this hoping to rep the set because I actually had him on a weak flush. To be honest it was just a savagely cold deck, but I'm sure some regs might fold. The magical thing about this is that we both had more than one buy-in. My advice; If you're gonna hit a straight flush, -do it in a situation like this;



On a different note I've found a guilty pleasure song that is really cheesy but a friend threw it on for me recently and I haven't stopped listening to it since. It is pretty fucking cheesy though.














Later

No comments:

Post a Comment